TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Article 1 – Terms and conditions of Sale jurisdiction and definitions
These Terms of Sale are governed by French law and will be interpreted in accordance with the French courts.
The below listed words define :
- « Site » or « website » : the website www.anotherkindofshop.com and all its pages.
- « Publisher » : the legal or natural person responsible for editing and publishing content on the site.
- « User » : the person visiting and using the site.
- « Products » : all goods (both physical and intangible) and services that is possible to buy or to which it is possible to subscribe to on the site.
- « Customer » : the user buying a product or service on the site.
- « Consumer » : as defined in the European Directive on Consumer Rights, « natural persons who are acting outside their trade, business, craft or profession ».
Article 2 – Terms and Conditions of application
- The present terms and conditions of sale represent the contractual relation between the seller and the customer in the seller e-commerce website https://anotherkindofhsop.com/
- The general term and condition of the sale can be modified at any time by the publisher or one of its representatives. However, the terms and the conditions of Sale applicable to the user are those in effect on the date of the order in the site.
- According to the article 110-101 of the commercial code, customers are forbidden to purchase any products for resale on the site www.anotherkindofshop.com.
- The acquisition of a product, creation of an account, and navigation on the site implies the acceptance by the user of the general terms and condition of sale. Thus, those general terms and conditions of sale override any of the Client’s general or particular conditions.
- All customers must be at last 18 years old to make a purchase on the site or that he or she does have the legal capacity necessary to do so, or declares having the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- This general terms and conditions of sale are exclusive the propriety of the seller ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP and its website www.anothekindofshop.com , all reproductions are stricly forbidden.
Article 3- Website
www.anotherkindoshop.com is an e-commerce website, free to access by any internet user at the address www.anotherkindofshop.com
- The website is published and edited by the company ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP or its representatives and it is registered at the Paris Trade and Companies Register (RCS) under the number : 838 477 107 with its head office located at 12 rue lepic, 75018 PARIS FRANCE.
- ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP reserves the right to refuse an order if we suspect any profesional activity by the customer, thus all products in the website are only for personal use.
- The site www.anotherkindofshop.com sells a wide range of products from clothing to homeware or accessories for women and men on the browsing site.
All right and duties aplies to the customer when he or she purchases a product in our site www.anotherkindofshop.com.
- The Terms and conditions of Sale implies on the part of the user that he or she does have the legal capacity to do so. If the user is a minor or has not the legal capacity to enter into contracts, he or she declares having the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- The acquisition of a product, creation of an account on the site, and in a broader sense, navigation on the site implies the acceptance by the user of the current Terms and conditions of Sale. The user thus acknowledging to have taken full knowledge and acceptance of the latter.
- For instance, this acceptance can be materialized as a checkbox next to the sentence: "I agree with the terms and conditions" below the cart page. Ticking this box will be considered to have the same value as a handwritten signature from the customer.
Article 4 - Customers account
- Creating an account is a prerequisite to the placing of any order on this site. To this purpose, the customer can be asked to provide a few personal information. The customer agrees to provide accurate information and to notify any relevant changes to the publisher.
- The purpose of the creation of an account is to allow the customer to check all orders made on the site with the account. The site publisher cannot be held responsible if the data contained in the account were to disappear as a result of a technical failure, this information having no probative value, but only an informative one.
- The publisher reserves the exclusive right to delete any account who may have breached the Terms and Conditions of the site, including but not limited to the following cases :
- customer has knowingly provided false information during his or her registration and the creation of an account
- The deletion cannot be considered harmful to the excluded costumer, who can not claim any compensation for this account’s deletion.
- This deletion does not prevent the publisher to initiate legal actions or a lawsuit against the costumer, should the facts warrant it.
Article 5 –Data collection
- As a e-commerce website, the customer has to provide some personal information in order to process and deliver orders as well making invoices.
- Orders will be rejected if such information is not provided.
- All information provided by the customer is strictly confidential.
- Information that customer registers on the site will be saved in compliance with the Data Protection (Act n°78-17 of 6 January 1978).
The collection of users personal data by the publisher of this site has been declared to the French authority of protection of personal data (the National Commission for Computing and Liberties - CNIL) under number 2182380
According to the latter, users have a right of accessing, withdrawing , modification or correction of the data they provided.
Article 6 – Terms and condition of Order and order process
- While browsing the website, all products and services offered are those listed in the different section published on the site www.anotherkindofshop.com.
- These products are subject to stock availability.
- The product images and information texts available reflect the product as much as possible but the publisher cannot guarantee that all pictures accurately reflect the true appearance of the products.
- The "Cart" will be defined as an immaterial container with all the products or services selected by the user for a purchase by clicking on them.
- As soon as the user has selected and added all the products that he or she wishes to buy to the cart, the user will have the possibility to access the basket by clicking on a link or button provided for this purpose, and where he or she can confirm the order by ticking "I agree with the terms and condition" and then check out or to continue shopping.
- When clicking the checkout button, it will then be redirected to the login page where costumer has to create or log in to his or her account.
- A summary page on which the number and the unit price of the ordered products will be listed for he or she to review.
- If the user wishes to confirm the order, The user can click on the button check out, it will then be redirected to a page where he or she will fill the order form fields by entering carefully some personal data necessary to the placing of the order ; mandatory information, such as full name, shipping address, billing address, email address and phone number. By entering his or her information, the customer agrees on the general terms and conditions of sale.
- Once the user has completed and submitted the form, it will be redirected to the shipping method where the shipping price will be shown. If there are more than one option, the costumer can click on the shipping method chosen by them. By clicking on the button "continue to payment method".
- He or she will be redirected to the online payment page where the user can make online payments by Apple pay, credit card, visa or mastercard and entering the information need it.
- For costumer who already have an account, when log in to their account, its will be redirected directly to the payment page where it will be listed the user's contact, the shipping address and the shipping method. All can be modified. The user can make online payments by Apple pay, credit card, visa or mastercard and entering the information need it.
- Once the payment method are fill in, the user can review his or her order and then can confirm the order.
- An e-mail will shortly be sent to the user, confirming the order with a listing of its specifics, price and the transaction number. After receiving the full payment, another email confirming the shipping of its order and a tracking number and an invoice will be sent.
- Sold products remain the property of the seller until full payment of their price, in accordance with the present title retention clause.
Article 7 – Termes and conditions of Prices and payment process
- All prices listed in the site are prices shown in Euros, net (VAT is non applicable according to article 293 B of the commercial code), without the price of the shipping (calculated at the check out only).
- ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP reserves the right to change prices at any time without any notice . However, only the price appearing on the site on the day of the order shall be applicable to the customer within the limit of the stock avalaibility.
- The credit card payments are made through secure transactions provided by Stripe.
- The costumer can place an order and buy products on this site 24/7 with a credit card Visa, or mastercard worldwide.
- The customer has to enter his or her name, card number, expiration date and the 3 digit visual cryptogram on the back if the cart.
- The website, www.anotherkindofshop.com has no access to any user payment data. Payments are made by platform provider.
- The data recorded by the payment priovider Stripe are the proof of the financial transaction and the sale is final once it is accepted by payment provider.
- ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP reserves the right to refuse to honor an order if ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP and the customer are under dispute, regardless the nature of the dispute.
- The publisher will archive purchase orders and digital records will be considered by both parties ( another kind of shop and the customer) as proof of communications, orders, payments and transactions between them.
Article 8 – Terms and condition of Delivery
- The customer has the obligation to check with the local authorities if he or she is authorized to import or to use the ordered Products.
- Another Kind of Shop is not held responsible for any failure of delivery due to an error given by the customer when submitting the shipping information.
- We guarantee that our Products are in perfect condition during the handing over to the carrier.
- All products are shipped by the postal service Collissimo in France.
- Shipping costs will be shown to the customer before any payment and will only concern deliveries in the following geographical area.
- All shipping costs are based on the weight and the destination of the order following the rate of the postal service.
- Additional charges will apply upon acceptance of the customer if a parcel is not picked up at post office within 15 days or if the stated delivery address is incorrect.
- Any duty and taxes might apply and are the customer’s responsibility outside of the European Union. Another Kind of Shop and its site will not be responsible of any unpaid duties and taxes by the customer.
- If the customer does not agree to pay the additional charges, Another Kind of Shop will cancel the order and refund the customer minus the shipping costs on customer’s bank account.
- Upon the parcel’s arrival to your country of delivery, the postman will be able to give your parcel to you only with proof of identification and signature of the customer.
- All parcels will be delivered to the the adress given by the customer during the order process, and the customer will receive a tracking number to allow him or her to track the parcel. In case of the customer’s absence during the delivery, the postman will leave a delivery notice in the customer’s mail box and he or she will be able to pick the parcel up from the nearest post office near the given address (it will be stated in the delivery notice) within 15 days.
- The customer is responsible for checking the conformity of the goods delivered at the time of delivery. Any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product as compared to the delivery order, damaged package, broken product ...) must be indicated by the customer on the delivery form, as handwritten reserves, accompanied by his or her signature. The customer will open any defective or damaged package in the presence of the carrier and have the latter bring back the damaged merchandise. If the costumer fails to comply with these requirements and if, by doing so, the seller loses any possibility of appeal against the carrier, the customer alone will bear the consequences of the damage done to the products.
- Any claim not made in the rules defined above and within the defined time periods will not be taken into account and will release Another Kind of Shop from any liability towards the costumer.
- Delivery time can vary depending on your order availability.
- Unless stated otherwise, the publisher promises to send the products within a maximum period of 30 (thirty) days after receiving the full payment.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
Article 9 – Terms and conditions of return and exchange- Right of withdrawal
- Customer have up to fourteen (14) working days (monday to friday) from the date of delivery order to return any product that does not suit him or her and to ask for an exchange or refund without penalty, except for return shipping costs, within 14 working days of his or her request ( except final sale items).
- The product must be returned in perfect condition and in the undamaged original packaging. If applicable, it must be returned along with all its accessories.
- The return costs in case of withdrawal must be paid by the customer, and it is advised from the buyer to return the product through a tracked parcel.
- The customer is responsible for the parcel during the return process.
- Any risk of damage during the transportation is carried by the customer, we will not accept any damaged parcel.
If the above terms are not met, the customer will lose his or her right of withdrawal and the product will be returned to him or her at his or her own expense.
- In case of delivery error or withdrawal (if applicable), any product to exchange or refund must be returned to Another kind of shop in perfect condition.
- Another Kind of Shop will not be liable for any defects resulting from a mistake or incorrect operation by the customer.
- If the parcel is returned to the customer by post, Another Kind of Shop will contact the customer upon receiving the package to ask for further action concerning his or her order. If the customer refuse the parcel by mistake, he or she may request the package to be sent again by paying the shipping cost in advance for the renewed shipment. This cost must be paid even for orders whose shipping was free when ordering.
- Any delay in delivery superior to seven (7) business days may result in the cancellation of the sale to the consumer initiative, upon written request from him or her by registered post with proof of receipt. All the costs involved when ordering will then be refunded within a maximum period of fourteen (14) days to the buyer. This clause wil not apply if the delay in delivery is due to a strike of the staff employed by the carrier, or due to a major event beyond the control of the publisher.
- Final sale can not be returned and refunded.
Return at this address: Another kind of shop, 12 rue lepic 75018 Paris France.
Article 10 - Liability
- The publisher and ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP cannot be held liable for breach of contract due to a major event, including but not limited to total or partial strike of postal services, carriers, or disasters caused by floods or fires. Regarding purchased products, ANOTHER KND OF SHOP shall not be liable for any consequential damages because of present, trading loss, operating loss, loss of profit, damage or expense that might arise.
- The choice and purchase of a product are under the sole responsibility of the user. The total or partial inability to use such product due to incompatibility of equipment cannot lead to any compensation, reimbursement or questioning the responsibility of the publisher, except in the case of a proven hidden defect, non-compliance, damaged good, or genuine exercise of rights of withdrawal (if the customer is not a professional and withdrawal right is applicable to the contract).
- By browsing the website, the user agrees to use the site at his or her own risk and under his or her sole responsibility. The site provides the user with indicative information and flaws, errors, omissions, misstatements and other ambivalences may exist. In any event the publisher and ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP will no be liable for :
- any direct or indirect damage, including but not limited to lost profits, revenue shortfall, loss of customers or data that may result from the use of this site or conversely the inability to use it;
- any malfunction, impossibility of access, misuse, improper configuration of the user's computer, or for the use by the user of an unusual browser;
- the advertisements content and other links or external sources the user may access through the site.
- All photographs and visual products presented on the site have no contractual value, the responsibility of the publisher of this site can not be engaged if product specifics are different from their displays on the site, or if they are incorrect or incomplete.
Article 11 - Intellectual property rights relating to information published on this site
- Unless otherwise stated, the publisher and ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP owns the intellectual property rights of the website and of material on the website.
- Copying any content, including but not limited to logos, text content, pictures or videos is strictly prohibited and will be considered counterfeiting.
- Any user found guilty of counterfeiting would likely see his or her account deleted without notice or compensation, this deletion not preventing the publisher or its representative to initiate legal actions or a lawsuit against the member, should the facts warrant it.
- This site uses elements (images, photographs, content) whose credits go to: Miss Yiwen Chen and Miss Madara Freimane.
- Trademarks and logos appearing on the site are registered at INPI under the number :184430154.
- As such, any person proceeding to their representations of name ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP, logo, reproductions, interweavings, distribution and reruns incurs to penalties foreseen in the articles L. 713-2 and following of the French Code of the intellectual property.
Article 12 - Terms of Sale framework
- If any of these terms and conditions should be declared null and void by a court, such nullity shall not extend to any other clauses, which continue to be in effect. The present general Terms and condition of Sale describes the entire contractual agreement between the costumer and the website. They supersede all previous or contemporary written or oral agreements. The Terms and condition of Sale are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by the user himself and have priority in case of contradiction.
Article 13 –Contact and Customer service
The customer service is available through email at : email@example.com
You can contact us at:
By mail: Another kind of shop
12 rue lepic 75018
By Email: Hello@anotherkindofshop.com
Article 14 – General terms and condition of sale as a Contract in the summary of an order
- These General Terms and conditions cited represent the entire contractual relationship between Another Kind of Shop and the customer and form a contract when the customer receives the summary of its order.
- This entire website www.anothekindofshop.com is the exclusive property of ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP.
Any reproduction or representation without the agreement and the consent of ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP is strictly prohibited. Any accuracy error and lack of fullfilment on the website,www.anotherkindofshop.com, ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP and its publisher can not be held responsible. We at Another Kind of Shop reserves the right to change any content without any notice.
The website www.anotherkindofshop.com is edited and distributed by a french registered company:
ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP / Yiwen Chen
Head office: 12 rue lepic 75018
Paris Trade and Companies Register number: 838 477 107
NET(VAT is non applicable)
Siret number : 838 477 107 00018
APE Code : 4642Z
All product on the site are sold through the compagny ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP.
All right of production reserve to ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP.
Photo credit: Madara Freimane, Yiwen Chen.
Another kind of shop e-commerce website www.anotherkindofshop.com is hosted by Shopify:
Shopify International Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer
c/o Intertrust Ireland
2nd Floor 1-2 Victoria Buildings
Dublin 4, D04 XN32
- Cookies allow the site to identify its users, customize their browsing experience and speed up the display of the site pages through a data file saved on their computer or device.
- Cookies are typically used on the site to
1) gather user navigation data to provide analytics and optimize user experience and
2) Allow the user to log in to and access password-protected pages
To do this, the user can proceed as follows :
- For Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Safari : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- For Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- For Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
This entire website www.anothekindofshop.com is the exclusive property of ANOTHER KIND OF SHOP.